Monday, June 25, 2007

40 of The Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Left

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Sometimes

3) What color is your razor? Pink

4) What is your blood-type? A neg

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? No one for 24 hours, but maybe 8, but not sure who

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? Nothing I want to mention here, but it wasn't true so it really doesn't matter

7) How do you feel about carrots? I love carrots, but only when they are sweet

8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 4 not enough for all of us, but I don't have enough room for more

9) Which is the best Spice Girl? I was never into them

10) Do you know what time it is? yeah, 10:46 am, and I just remembered Preston had a 6 month appt at the pedi at 10 am, thank God they rescheduled for later today.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? yes "smell ya later!"

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? If it's the very small (fits 3 people at most) hot one at the parking garage at my job, I'll freak, but the larger cooler ones inside the hospital I would just pull my phone out of my pocket and call someone, it won't be long.

13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? Trident used to make one called "Strawberry Breeze." It was awesome, but I can't find it anywhere so I assume they don't make it anymore. Extra peppermint is my next.

14) All’s fair in love and war? I never really understood that saying so I never use it.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone? Just my hubby

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Very seldom, usually if I know how to use it I can figure out its meaning.

17) Do you like to sleep? Oh yeah, but I don't get as much as I would like.

18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? I know part of Indiana doesn't, but it's not this part. I wish we didn't.

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? I used to

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? As long as it's free, I can't afford another car payment.

21) What’s something you’ve always wanted? To be one of those people who have to work really hard to gain weight.

22) Do you have hairy legs? Not really.

23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for? something to do with the military

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Neither, I am not fond of swimming with the fishes, but if I had to choose it would be the ocean. I am from Florida, and the alligators always ended up in the lakes. I know most are saying "There are sharks in the ocean." But you are far more likely to run into an alligator in a lake than a shark in the ocean.

25) Do you wear a lot of black? Not as much as I used to

26) Describe your hair. Shoulder length, dark brown, with highlights in the front, and a few gray strands on top. Naturally wavy, but I straighten it a lot.

27) Do you have Entomophobia? If this is bugs, yeah some.

28) Are you an adult? Yes

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)? He's at work (my hubby)

30) Do you have a tan? slightly, just naturally

31) Are you addicted to TV? Just certain shows

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? yes, I miss her (she's in Florida)

33) Are you a sugar freak? If it's chocolate, yes

34) What happened to number 34? don't know

35) What sign are you? Gemini, but I don't believe in astrology

36) Where do you wish you were right now? Preston's pedi appt, I feel stupid for forgeting it.

37) Who did you copy this from? Between Diapers and Dishes

38) How do you know them? Just stumbled upon them

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week? My husband and my kids

40. Favorite thing to wear to bed? A big T-shirt and undies

2 comments:

Renee said...

Great answers! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love Praise you in this Storm too. Have a good holiday!

Nana said...

I miss you toooo!