Thursday, August 23, 2007

We Need Your Vote!


Our local news station is holding a choir contest. Our church's choir (which includes my husband, Ryan) performed early Monday morning on Wave 3 News in Louisville live. We need your votes! The choir with the most votes wins the contest.

Graceland Baptist Church Choir is who you want to cast your votes for. It allows for multiple votes if you close the window and click the link again. If your looking for my hubby, he is the second male from the left in the middle row. You'll see him when they do the first close-up shot. He's the one with the dark hair, and you can't miss him with those cheeks! And for those of you who ask about Carlie (the new mom of a baby girl with T21), she is in there, too. She chose to sing with the choir for this. She is two people from my husbands right. The woman who is conducting the choir in the black dress is also Gabi's music teacher at school. Her name is Debbie.

Graceland Baptist Church Choir- Morning Glory Entry (It is a pop-up video player so you may need to turn off your pop-up blocker if it doesn't work.)

VOTE HERE!!!

PRIZE: The winner will be invited to perform at Unity Fest in October (2007) on Louisville's Belvedere. Mom's music will also provide the winner with two choir mics and 6 hours of studio time (to cut a demo), plus two master copies of the demo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I voted...well I voted for them 10 times. I kept go back to the link and kept voting..I so hope they win. Keep me posted..
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!