Monday, August 20, 2007

A Day of Firsts!


Yesterday, Preston gave his first kiss! He was being held by a friend at church and he leaned over to her with puckered lips and kissed her right on the mouth. He then proceeded to do it 2 more times. He looked like he has been kissing forever! Ryan, myself and our friend, Tracy just kept laughing. I eventually took him back, and he shared a kiss with his momma, too!

After church, we went to lunch with some friends. I took Preston to the Ladie's room for a diaper change and I thought I heard him say "Da Da" but I wasn't certain. Well, this morning, I was drilling him with the "Ma Ma's" to try to get him to say it first like Gabi did, but quickly realized it was futile when he popped out with "Da Da" again. I called Ryan since he already left for work, and said "You booger, I've been working with him to say 'Ma Ma' all this time and he responds with 'Da Da.'"

No comments: